See our available positions below
Aircraft Component Technician
Airmark Components was established more than 30 years ago and is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our capabilities include hydraulic, pneumatic, fuel, oil, and electro-mechanical accessory applications covering both narrow and wide-body aircraft. Airmark is a rapidly growing FAA/EASA/CAAC approved repair station involved in the overhaul and repair of military, commercial and industrial engine components, and accessories.
Company benefits include:
- Clean and Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive Health & Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- Best Pay in the Industry
Technicians are responsible for disassembly, inspection, assembly, and testing of pneumatic, fuel, electronic and hydraulic airframe and engine components.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must be mechanically inclined, organized, dependable and have an eye for detail.
- ENGLISH: job requires written, verbal, and reading comprehension.
- 3+ years of experience in the aerospace industry is preferred.
- Airframe and Powerplant license is highly desirable but not required.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Please submit your résumé by completing this section: